Sensation and Sentiment Index du Forum

Sensation and Sentiment Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Scanned body parts change sensation due to body scan?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sensation and Sentiment Index du Forum -> Place publique -> Sensation and Sentiment
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 16:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Scanned body parts change sensation due to body scan? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I've been doing Mindfulness Meditation for about 45 days now and it's quickly
become the most important thing to practice in my life currently. I want to ask a specific question about the body scan because there's this thing. I feel and I'm not sure if it's counter-productive or if it's in the right track.
Now I'm getting the feeling I will get the answer of "Don't worry about it", and
while I understand where that answer comes from, understand that I'm not worried
to the point that it bothers me during meditation (if it does I gently pull my
mind back) but it is something it either fix or cultivate, because, as they say,
practice makes PERMANENT not PERFECT. I do not want to practice the wrong thing. if I can help it, if I can't then I will let go, of course.

For more you can check:-

Motion graphics video animation agency

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 16:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sensation and Sentiment Index du Forum -> Place publique -> Sensation and Sentiment Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange