Sensation and Sentiment Index du Forum

Sensation and Sentiment Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Problem With A022 and Windows 10

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sensation and Sentiment Index du Forum -> Amis des SaS -> Lâchez-vous !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 12:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Problem With A022 and Windows 10 Répondre en citant

Hello,

I received my A022 yesterday, nice packaging by the way and I plugged it in to my Windows 10 (32 bit/x64) computer. I opened the device manager, 2 errors. 1st, USB Serial Device (com3), code 10, device cannot start. 2nd error STM32F4-Discovery in FS mode. The drivers for this device are not installed , Code 28.I then installed the A022 drivers, eventually both files as the same errors showed up. I re-booted after each installation. I have the A021 AIS dongle which I purchased earlier and I just plugged it into the computer and worked immediately, no requirement for driver installation. I expected the same for the A022. I have not used Windows 10 long, and never updated drivers. Are you required to be in Administrator mode to update the drivers provided with the unit? 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9735
Motion graphics video studio

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 12:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sensation and Sentiment Index du Forum -> Amis des SaS -> Lâchez-vous ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange